Features & Benefits
The Lontra blade technology provides state-of-the-art air compression that outshines the competition in performance capacity, efficiency and reliability. A variety of features come standard with Lontra blade technology, making it the clear choice for cost savings and outstanding air end results.
Standard Features of the Lontra Blade Technology
- Lowest power consumption in its class, leading to cost savings in energy use.
- Higher reliability than comparable air compressor blade options, providing consistent output and minimal production hiccups.
- Reduced maintenance leading to cost savings over time.
- The always-open inlet port provides minimal restriction for improved high intake efficiency.
- Constant blade rotation while air enters the compression chamber through the open inlet port.
- Constant blade rotation pulls air in at increased capacities, leading to greater efficiency of aid end production.
- Reliable 100% oil-free air output.
- AI optimized noise mufflers, or silencers, provide a quiet operation at just 75dBA and reduce pressure drop, contributing to savings in power consumption.
- The LP2 enclosure also contributes to reduced noise production during operation.
- Side inlet ports allow air to enter the enclosure but restrict rain and other continents while also contributing to noise reduction.
- A new and patented design that no other company can offer.