VS Series Rotary Screw Vacuum Systems
The Sullair Vacuum System is a complete tested and packaged system. There are no additional components to purchase. This simplifies installation and reduces start-up time and costs. The vacuum systems incorporate Sullair rotary screw technology to provide stable vacuum at unrivaled efficiencies. These units deliver smooth, pulse-free operation and offer long-term reliability. Compared to other types of vacuum pumps, Sullair vacuum pumps demonstrate a 50% operating cost advantage.
Models vary by region. Please contact your Sullair sales representative for more details.
- 5 to 200 hp (3.7 to 149 kW)
- Capacities from 80 to 3095 acfm (2.26 to 88 m3/min)
- Air- or water-cooled†
- Complete packaged system—no additional components to purchase
†VS-10 available as air-cooled only.
- Air inlet filter
- Capacity modulation
- ODP premium efficient main motor
- Complete packaged system
- High efficiency air-fluid separator
- High pressure shutdown switch
- NEMA 4
- Instrumentation and monitoring
- Motor and pump are flange mounted†
- Protective shutdown system
- Spin-on fiberglass fluid filter
†VS-10 to VS-20 only
- Dual control
- Power failure auto start
- TEFC premium efficient motor
- Hospital suction packages (HSP)
Consult factory for additional options.
Contact Us Today!