BRABAZON PUMP, COMPRESSOR AND VACUUM recognizes that compressed air represents one of the most significant costs involved in making a product and is proud to offer FLOWLOGIC TECHNOLOGY from Sullair.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, more than half of industrial plant air control systems in the United States are candidates for LARGE SAVINGS OPPORTUNITIES with relatively low project costs.
Sullair Flowlogic air controllers deliver the required flow and pressure at the lowest possible cost by creating upstream storage and controlling its flow into the plant air system. This flow control results in a more STABLE SYSTEM PRESSURE (± 1%), reduced energy consumption, and improved productivity.
- Standard sizes from 150 to 15,000 CFM
- Compact for easy installation
- Inlet and Outlet pressure gauges
- Tamper-resistant servo-pilot controls outlet pressure
- Five-year warranty on valves
- Two-year warranty on all other components
- Stabilizes air pressure
- Lowers product defects and scrap
- Improves consistency of finish product quality
- Reduces the effect of compressed air leaks
- Reduces number or compressors required
- Reduces maintenance costs
FlowLogic Controllers can pay for themselves in energy savings – in as little as six months!
Find Industrial Air Control Systems for Sale Near You