Available in both aluminum and 304 stainless steel, Paxton Air Knives are designed to give maximum efficiency for high velocity air drying and blow off applications. These air knives feature a continuous, uninterrupted air slot design that give uniform air coverage over the project area with a
standard gap setting of 0.055 inches.
The rugged 304 SS construction of the stainless steel air knives stands up to the harsh detergents used in washdown facilities.
- Custom engineered for highest efficiency
- Flexible configurations for all products & processes
- Optimize moisture and debris removal
- Deliver precise, directed air flow
- Ensure label adhesion
- Improve quality of ink jet coding
- Prevent corrosion & bacteria
- Speed conveyor lines by as much as 50%