Features & Benefits
The Powerex oil-less piston air compressors offer reliable and long-lasting functionality through a variety of standard features and benefits described below.
Standard Features & Benefits of Powerex Oil-Less Piston Air Compressors
- Rotary design has few moving parts to enhance reliability and maintenance capabilities.
- No gear box.
- Main bearings are housed in durable cast iron, preventing fretting and premature failure of bearing race.
- Patented bearing re-grease and tip seal design allow for maintenance from the front side of the pump.
- Patented tip seal design yields the highest flow rates and longevity of any other dry scroll compressor.
- Improved efficiency and cooling results in lowering operating temperatures.
- Extremely low vibration.
- Self-lubricating composite piston technology increases ring life and reduces temperatures to allow for long-lasting reliability.
- Single stage 1 through 3 HOP and two stage 5 through 15 HP.
- NFPA 99 compliant.
- Corrosion-resistant coasting extends valve and ring life.
- Dual cooling flywheel and fan.
- Composite piston reduces bearing heat.
- No oil anywhere.
Medical Desiccant Air Dryer Features
- Manufactured in-house.
- Pressure swing absorption technology with a repressurization cycle.
- Dryer includes:
- Self-cleaning ceramic switch valve.
- Isolation ball valves.
- Regulators with gauges.
- Tower pressure gauges.
- Purge muffler.
- Differential pressure indicators for both inlet and outlet filters.
- Automatic purge saver – dew point dependant.