Brabazon is looking for a full-time Accounting Manager at our Green Bay, WI branch Apply Now
This team member is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. This includes but is not limited to the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. In addition, this employee will enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
This job is for you if you:
- Want fulfilling work that allows you to help provide a great customer experience
- Have a talent for reasoning and logical thinking to come up with solutions
- Are meticulous about being accurate and thorough
- Enjoy working in an energetic and professional yet casual environment
You will be at the top of our candidate list if you…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Certified Public Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of fiscal management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Accounting ERP Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Windows; experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Navision is preferred.
- Ability to lead and motivate people to work together as a team to meet and/or exceed Company goals.
- Possess effective problem-solving skills and can resolve employee relation issues.
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, be a self-starter and work unsupervised.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the company.
Ensure profitability, maintain and enhance business relations…
- Manages the Company’s financial planning, cash management, risk management, and budget management functions under the direction of the Controller.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations by applying LEAN Accounting concepts.
- Ensures the Company’s accounting and financial procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Works with the Controller to manage company assets and inventory levels.
- Provides analysis of financial projects, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations as directed by the Controller and assists in developing financial policies and procedures for implementation.
- Provide accounting leadership related to revenue and procurement process changes/improvements.
- Ensures compliance with regulations concerning payroll tax, sales tax, and business registration/certification requirements.
- Reviews billing/collection patterns and makes corrective recommendations.
- Reviews departmental performance and ensures compliance with fiscal governmental reporting requirements, including tax reports and filings.
- Performs payroll processing in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Prepares monthly benchmarks and tracks performance.
- Willing to engage in business areas outside of accounting.
- Manage company vehicle fleet.
- Has excellent attendance, is punctual, and possesses a positive attitude.
- All other duties as assigned.
At Brabazon, we are the trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum, and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with company match.