Brabazon is searching for our next great team member – an Aftermarket Contracts Manager out of our Green Bay, WI branch. Apply Now
This management role is responsible for the overall administration and execution of aftermarket service contracts and parts as well as rentals. A large focus of the role is on improving the administration of existing contracts, developing growth strategies for aftermarket service, parts and rentals; and training internal staff on operational objectives and strategies.
Is this the right job for you?
This position offers many opportunities to implement and lead change across our organization. Bring your strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as your ability to analyze and solve problems to make an immediate impact!
Primary objectives of the role…
- Develop, recommend, communicate, and implement an aftermarket business strategy across the organization to deliver desired performance levels.
- Leverage marketing strategies and initiatives as solutions to driving parts and service contract sales
- Oversees the preparation and distribution of contractual documents and communications
- Educate dealer personnel on retention drivers and present opportunities/recommend actions to meet customer retention metrics
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and product offerings of competitors, similar dealerships, and related industries
- Proactively supports and provides direction for the aftermarket team to assist branches in meeting goals and performance metrics
- Implement process improvements and training to maximize aftermarket and rental sales opportunities
- Initiates and/or participates in the quality improvement process to address and resolve issues
- Analyze sales growth opportunities and create business plans to achieve parts and rental growth goals
- Work with branches to ensure rentals are properly maintained and inventory is accurate and at appropriate levels
- Compliance on all legal, statutory, and other regulatory requirements
- Manages direct reports as appropriate regarding goals, performance, procedures, etc.
What you need…
- Bachelor of Science degree and a minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training
- *OR* equivalent combination of education and experience in Aftermarket sales or Operations
- Strong aftermarket service background, preferably in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated management experience and success working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in with computers and MS Office applications
- Experience and a high level of comfort in working and communicating with people from all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in comprehending financial information and analyzing financial aspects of a deal
- Ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining a clear vision of priorities
At Brabazon, we are THE trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!