Brabazon is looking for a full-time Data Support Specialist Apply Now
Responsible for the general maintenance of the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. Primary technical support for the sales team with respect to quotes and processes all new planned maintenance estimates as well as renewals. Serves as a backup to the Administrative Assistant.
This job is for you if you:
- Want fulfilling work that allows you to provide customers with the solutions they need
- Enjoys maintaining and updating the CRM system for internal customers
- Are self-motivated, organized and build customer relationships
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and providing top-level service to customers
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent CRM and Microsoft applications experience.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the company
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are adaptable and resourceful and have the ability to implement and lead change
- Maintain a high attention to detail and can multi-task and prioritize
Your daily work in this role will include:
- Maintains and updates all product and component pricing in CRM.
- Creates products within CRM as a result of new product launches, vendor changes, and product enhancements.
- Creates new PM (Planned Maintenance) opportunities & quotes in CRM based on sales requests
- Provides recommendations to improve quote templates and the overall user experience in CRM.
- Performs all system testing on CRM enhancements before they are rolled out to the live environment.
- Provides on-boarding to sales personnel regarding CRM quotes, including unit sales, installations, renewals, and planned maintenance estimates.
- Update Company training manuals as needed.
- Assist with/back-up generating sales quotes for Compressors, Installations, Renewals, Parts, etc.
- Work on PM telemarketing spreadsheets and document CRM with information from telemarketers.
- Provides backup to the Administrative Assistant.
As you progress in this role, there will be additional functions that provide opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members.
At Brabazon, we are THE trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum, and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology, while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with company match.