Brabazon is looking for an Industrial Equipment Sales Manager located in either Milwaukee or Madison, WI, or Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Apply Now
This position will be responsible for generating new pump product and service sales within an assigned Service Center area through networking and cold calling. Develop strong communications with the Service Center and sales team to ensure the transition from sales to service is smooth is critical to the success of this role. Additionally, this position will work to resolve any issues effectively and timely as they arise to meet organizational and operational objectives. Our commission structure is industry-leading and allows you to begin earning commission immediately, along with a base salary.
Is this the right job for you? The Industrial Equipment Sales position offers…
- Fulfilling work – allowing you to build genuine customer trust and ensure customer satisfaction.
- A chance to showcase and enhance our sales skills and mechanical aptitude knowledge
- The ability to work in an industrial environment with customers who manufacture all different types of products – develop a long-standing relationship with our existing customers while you grow your customer base and develop new accounts!
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
What you need…
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; 2- or 4-year technical degree is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and proper insurance
- A minimum of three (3) years in outside sales, preferably with pump and industrial technical products
- Knowledge of pumps, blowers, and vacuum equipment is highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and professional orientations – from maintenance personnel to engineers, as well as company owners and general managers
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows products is a must; experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is strongly preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of manufacturers’ warranty policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead and motivate people to work together as a team to meet and/or exceed Company goals.
- Ability to identify customers’ needs, listen, analyze, and respond appropriately to customers’ problems; possess effective problem-solving skills and can lead customer and employee disputes to resolution.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently—you thrive on action and don’t settle for status quo
At Brabazon, we are THE trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum, and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology, while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with company match.