Brabazon is looking for a full-time Service Coordinator Apply Now
You will be responsible for interacting with customers within the Service Center, providing inside support for the Service Team, and working closely with the Service Manager and Technicians to keep the Service Department running efficiently.
This job is for you if you:
- Want fulfilling work that allows you to provide customers with what they need
- Have high energy and are a strong team player
- Are self-motivated and responsive to customer needs
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Some technical customer service experience or strong mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in an industrial environment with continuous walking, bending, reaching, climbing, and kneeling
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Communicate professionally and courteously
- Have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Are thorough and resourceful
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and can multi-task and prioritize
Your daily work in this role will include:
- Opening work orders for all Service Center jobs
- Preparing service orders and ensuring required parts are available for Service Technicians
- Taking service calls from customers
- Billing and maintaining open order report
- Maintaining service schedule for the Service Center
- Providing recommendations to Service Manager in preparing service quotations
As you progress in this role, there will be opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members.
At Brabazon, you are part of a family. Owned and operated by family since the beginning, we want to preserve that supportive family feel for everyone on the team. We value and care about our team members. We respect everyone’s need for work-life balance because we too, have important personal and family responsibilities. We strive to be owners who are down-to-earth and approachable. We work right alongside our team members, doing our part like everyone
else so that we as a team can meet the needs of all the customers who are depending on us.
We are proud of and passionate about:
- Being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first
- Having a growth mindset, continually innovating, and utilizing up-to-date technology
- Ensuring a friendly, respectful, and safe work environment that emphasizes team collaboration
You will be paid a base with an industry-leading commission structure which allows you to begin earning commission immediately with unlimited potential.
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with a 100% employer match on the first 3% and 50% on the next 2%.