Brabazon is looking for a Service Manager at our Milwaukee, WI branch Apply Now
If you have previous management experience and are interested in taking the next step to further your career, Brabazon’s Service Manager role may be the right next step for you!
The Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing service functions within the branch, as well as planning schedules and jobs to ensure excellent service is provided to our customers. In addition, they will train, direct and develop employees and meet organizational and operational objectives.
This job is for you if you:
- Have previous management experience
- Want fulfilling work that allows you to achieve corporate objectives
- Have the ability to lead and motivate others
- Have high energy and are a strong team player
- Are self-motivated and responsive to customer needs
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Success looks like…
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical School Degree with a minimum of 3 years in customer service management of industrial technical products is required.
- Knowledge of pumps, compressors, dryers, and vacuum equipment is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Windows is a must; experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is strongly preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of manufacturers’ warranty policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead and motivate people to work together as a team to meet and/or exceed Company goals.
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, be a self-starter, and work unsupervised.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Your work in this role will include:
- Provide technical support for our customers and Field Service Technicians. Travel to customer’s locations and have ride-a-long trips with Field Service Technicians as needed.
- Work closely with our inside staff and outside vendors on solving service issues.
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from employee substandard performance.
- Strive to meet all Service Manager goals/KPI’s assigned by Company
- Provide goal setting, skill enhancement, and performance reviews of team members.
- Provide and assist in customer quotes for service repairs, preventive maintenance, parts, and installs.
- Customer follow-up regarding status, changes, and delays to their repairs
- Weekly time card/hours worked monitoring and approval
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all company-issued tools, safety equipment, electronic devices, and other branch equipment.
- Assist and support the branch Service Coordinator and other branch Service Managers as needed.
- Supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
At Brabazon, we are the trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum, and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.