Brabazon is looking for a full-time Service Parts Specialist Apply Now
This team member will research repair parts for compressed air equipment and create parts quotes, as well as
performing backup duties to the compressor parts department. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to
learn branch Shipping & Receiving duties, as well as perform as a backup to the Service Manager when they are away
from the branch.
This job is for you if you:
• Want fulfilling work that allows you to help provide a great customer experience
• Have a talent for reasoning and logical thinking to come up with solutions
• Are meticulous about being accurate and thorough
• Enjoy working in an energetic and professional yet casual environment
You will be at the top of our candidate list if you…
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent is required; a 2-year degree or higher is desired.
• Three (3) years of technical customer service or parts sourcing experience is required.
• 2 – 3 years of previous experience with industrial equipment is highly preferred.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of parts sourcing and research.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and CRM.
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of customer service.
Success in this role looks like…
• Someone who is self-motivated and a team player
• A high level of organizational skills with attention to detail
• Holding yourself to high standards of accountability to the team and to the customers
• Effective communication with people both inside and outside the organization
• Receives internal service center repair parts requests via email and phone
• Researches requests and reviews equipment operation and parts manuals. Reach out to suppliers to ensure
correct parts are identified and sourced.
• Follows company procedures to determine the correct vendor to source parts. Verifies parts identified meet repair,
lead time, and pricing requirements.
• Contacts purchasing department for part setup and/or pricing & vendor updates.
• Updates/verifies customer unit records in ERP/business system.
• Working knowledge of maintenance on compressors, air treatment systems, & other compressed air system
• Has knowledge of company product lines, pricing tables, various marketing promotional services, as well as
internal procedures and company software.
• Excellent attendance, punctuality, and a positive attitude are essential to this position.
• Assists Purchasing with Shipping & Receiving duties in parts labeling, cycle counting inventory, bin locating parts,
shipping parts & equipment & receiving parts & equipment.
• Back up for answering incoming branch phone calls.
• Work with Service Manager to create compressor repair quotes.
• File Service tickets, packing lists, etc.
• Serves as a backup to Service Coordinator / Service Manager when they are out of the office
• Acquisition RMAs from vendor and ensures items get back to vendor.
• Provides inside support for the Service team.
As you progress in this role, there is the potential for additional functions that provide opportunities for personal growth
and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all our team members.
At Brabazon, we are the trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest
distributor of compressed air, vacuum, and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts
in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing
up-to-date technology while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned
with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO,
holiday pay, and a 401(k) program.