Brabazon is looking for a Territory Sales Representative in our Chicagoland market areas. Apply Now
Are you driven to provide customers with the information and solutions they need?
Would you like to be home each night with your family, rather than gone for days at a time?
How does the potential to earn over $100,000 annually sound?
Learn new things & take on new challenges as you generate sales of new equipment (pumps, blowers and compressors), repairs, parts and service agreements in a regional Minnesota territory. Our commission structure is industry leading, and allows you to begin earning commission immediately, along with a base salary.
Is this the right job for you? The Territory Sales Rep position offers…
- Fulfilling work—allowing you to build genuine customer trust and ensure customer satisfaction
- A chance to showcase and enhance your sales skills and mechanical aptitude knowledge
- The ability to work in an industrial environment with customers who manufacture all different types of products—develop a long standing relationship with our existing customers, while you grow your customer base and develop new accounts!
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
What you need…
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle and proper insurance
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently—you thrive on action, and don’t settle for status quo
- Experience in capital equipment sales is preferred, but not required. We will train you how to identify opportunities to save your customers’ time and money.
At Brabazon, we are THE trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up to date technology, while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with company match.