Features & Benefits
Along with offering a wide range of horsepower options to suit your air end requirements, Sullair air compressors contain a variety of specially formulated components and features to keep them running effectively and consistently every day for years to come.
Standard Features of Sullair’s 5 – 100 HP ShopTek Compressors:
- Conveniently adjustable and aligned V-belt system with a protective guard for the belt.
- Easily accessible fluid and air coolers that are low maintenance.
- Oil cooler controlled thermostatically to eliminate condensation (for all 25 hps and up models).
- Heavy duty air filter provides 99.9% efficiency at 4.9 Micron and is easily accessible for maintenance.
- Air filter protects against premature failure of all key components.
- Air filter improves longevity for separator, fluid filter and fluid.
- Gage glass for easy fluid level inspection.
- IEC motor – TEFC (IP54) with the following available voltages: 208V, 230V, 460V, and 575V.
- Intuitive and comprehensive control panel with clear graphic display and full-voltage Wye-Delta starter.
- Moisture control that stabilizes system pressure and reduces cycling, contributing to longer lasting component functioning.