Features & Benefits
ABEL EM electrical diaphragm pumps are available in several basic models with 50 total combinations, guaranteeing your requirements will be met for a wide range of applications. Additionally, you can choose from a metal or plastic encasing. Several features come standard across these models and combinations.
Standard Features of ABEL EM Electric Diaphragm Pumps
- Highly energy-efficient design and functioning.
- Seal-less, dry-running, low shear, versatile fluid handling capacity of traditional diaphragm pump design.
- Efficient electric drive.
- Constant flow rates adjust to variable pressure and viscosity.
- Port size up to 6” for maximized flow rate.
- Fully enclosed diaphragms with no material exposure.
- Robust and comparatively compact design and footprint.
- Smooth product transfer.
- Highly reliable, dry running functioning.
- Optional: VFD flow control improves pressure performance. Pulsation dampeners and other accessories.
ABEL EM Metal
- Extended lifecycle due to robust design.
- Performance ranges up to 60 m(3)/h (265 GPM), up to 0.8 MPa (115 psi)
- Housing construction consists of ductile iron (SG), stainless steel (ED), and aluminum (AL).
- Diaphragm/ball/seat options:
- Polyurethane (for ball and seat construction only)
- FPM (Viton®)
- Flap valves for larger solids
ABEL EM Plastic
- Suitable for aggressive media
- Performance ranges up to 20 m(3)/h (90 GPM), up to 0.8 MPa (115 psi)