Features & Benefits
These Airleader Master II+ Air Control Systems provide consistent and reliable air control and air compression for a range of industrial applications. Many features come standard across all Airleader Master II+s, contributing to their effective and simple air compression output.
Standard Features of the Airleader Master II+ Air Control System
- Ability to connect up to 16 compressors and 8 analog modules.
- Up to 52 connectable sensors.
- Compressors that are 2 speed-controlled.
- 7” color touchscreen interface.
- 4 RS 485 interfaces and 2 USB interfaces.
- Data storage via web server and free downloads from the company homepage (in the event of a data loss from your own server).
- 20 years of storage capacity that allows for back-up storage of data.
- Up to 20 analog inputs for sensor purposes.
- Up to 24 digital inputs for fault/operation messages.
- 4 distinct pressure profiles.
- 2 switching outputs timer that can be set weekly.
- Industrial chassis for wall mounting.
- 1 ethernet connection.
- USB-enabled upgrading and downloading.
- Convenient maintenance function.
Optional Features of the Airleader Master II+ Air Control System
- Alarm and service management.
- OPC- / Modbus server.
- Modbus TCP and RTU.