Features & Benefits
These regenerative vacuum and pressure blowers offer the necessary power and operational consistency for many air moving applications that call for low pressure or low vacuum levels but significant output. A variety of features come standard with the Airtech 3BA Series Vacuums. Check out what you can expect from the 3BA series below.
Standard Features of all Airtech 3BA Series Vacuums
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Close-coupled construction contributes to quick and seamless integration into an existing system.
- Fast-rotating and contact-free impellers.
- Operates at low dB(A) sound level contributes to noticeably quiet operation.
- An operating capacity ranges up to 1500 CFM.
- End vacuum capability of up to 20” Hg or a pressure of 13 PSIG.
- Outbound bearing runs cooler than comparable models.
- Virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Oil-free operation that is environmentally friendly.
- Standard TEFC motors with Class F insulation.
- Motors are UL recognized and CE compliant.
- Die-cast aluminum construction contributes to rugged and durable operation.