Features & Benefits
EurusBlower blower packages provide . A variety of features come standard across the different EurusBlower blower packages, making them
Standard Features of all EurusBlower blower packages
- An integrated, high efficiency intake filter, or silencer, equipped with media mounts made of polyurethane and fully washable.
- Noise reduction of between 15 dBA and 20 dBA.
- Combination base and discharge silencer that allows for direct mounting of the blower, belt guard and motor. This configuration contributes to a simplified assembly process.
- A belt guard designed to meet OSHA standards.
- Minimal footprint due to the base frame of the integrated, compact and heavy duty discharge silencer.
- V-belt drive outfitted with auto tensioning that leads to reduced maintenance cost over time.
- Minimal vibration during operation due to high performing vibration isolators.
- Flow ranges from 27 to 3189 CFM.
- Pressure ranges up to 15 PSIG or vacuum ranges up to 15” HgG, depending on model selected.
- Utilizes MB or ZG blower models.
EurusBlower Blower Packages
- MB Blower Package for Vacuum Application
- Eurus SV series vacuum relief valve
- Vacuum gauge for easy monitoring of vacuum levels
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) industrial electric motor
- MB Blower Package for Pressure Application
- Eurus ZK series pressure relief valve
- Pressure gauge for easy monitoring of pressure levels
- Open drip-proof (ODP) overheating resistant motor