Features & Benefits
The Pure-Aire C Series Cool Force™ Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryer is an outstanding choice for air compression that maximizes energy efficiency and boasts one of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry. A variety of features come standard with all of the C series Cool Force™ dryers, making them consistently high quality and reliable for many applications requiring compressed air.
Standard Features of the Pure-Aire C Series Cool Force™ Cycling Regenerative Air Dryer
- Consistent dew point achieved through Cool Force™ design.
- A low pressure drop of less than 3 psig.
- Oversized air heat exchanger that is constructed of stainless steel.
- Coolant heat exchanger constructed of stainless steel.
- Coolant pump for heavy-duty applications.
- Condensate drain that ensures zero air loss.
- Maximum cooling that is safely supported by dual setpoints.
- No hot gas bypass valve.
- R404A refrigerant that is environmentally friendly.
- eControl microprocessor that contains dew point display, high dew point alarm, power indicator and coolant temperature display.
- Coolant reservoir that is corrosion resistant.
- Combi-Plex™ design for models at 3,200 cfm and above.
- Be warranty in the industry
- All component parts covered for the first year.
- Full coverage for 10 years on heat exchanger.
- Full coverage for 5 years on refrigerant compressor.
- Pre-piped inlet.
- Discharge filters.
- Display-enabled air flow meter
- Discharge or inlet pressure displays.
- Electrostatic package filter that is fully washable.
- 3 valve by-pass piping.