Features & Benefits
As your superior oil-free air compression option, the DSP series provides consistent and reliable operation for a variety of workplace needs. The DSP Series Oil-Free 30 – 300 HP air compressors will keep your air completely oil free and of the highest possible quality through the following standard features.
Standard Features of DSP Series Oil-Free 30 – 300 HP:
- Wye-Delta or VSD Starter.
- Phase Motor helps prevent electrical complications.
- Noise reduction ensured through full enclosure, vibration isolation and VSD fan.
- Easily accessible and maintenance friendly features throughout.
- 9,000 feet altitude capable.
- Peak use capacity achievable through oversized motor options.
- Our patented efficiency-optimized taper rotor.
- Stainless steel coated rotors that are corrosion resistant and durable.
- Our patented PTFE-free rotary coating contributes to long operation life.
- Patented environmentally friendly oil mist remover allows for oil free air compression and yields a cleaner environment.
- Patented No Inlet Valve Design that improves shaft seal reliability, reducing negative pressure at unloading.
- Patented High Pre-Cooler Design prevents thermal overload, cooler failure and condensation.
- Controller featuring LCD monitor and lead/lag capabilities.
- Drain separator works prior to 2nd stage air end to support moisture removal from 1st stage compression.
- 3 year package warranty for all DSP series compressors.
DSP75 Model Features:
- Hitachi Two-Stage Air End.
- Hitachi TEFC Electrical Motor.