Features & Benefits
The Ebara Wastewater Submersible Pump is an excellent choice for a range of pumping needs. There are numerous features that come standard in these cast iron wastewater submersible pumps, making them a robust and reliable option for wastewater pumping applications.
Standard Features of the Ebara Wastewater Submersible Pump
- Horsepower ranges up to 800 HP.
- Capacities up to 35,000 GPM.
- Maximum liquid temperature of 104℉ and 40℃.
- Cast iron constructed casing, impeller and motor frame.
- Stainless steel constructed shaft and fastener offer the pump increased strength and resilience through tough applications.
- Autocut feature provides motor protection against overheating as well as out of phase, single phasing and no load, helping prolong the motor’s life and high functioning capabilities.
- Submersible 33 ft. standard cable with an option 66 ft. cable.
- Replaceable cable reduces overall maintenance cost by delaying the need for full equipment replacement.
- Air-filled, insulated Class F motor distributes heat, helping the device to function at a cool temperature providing higher efficiency, extended lifespan and reduced operating costs.
- Pre-lubricated ball bearings with 60,000 hour lifespan, guaranteeing dependable operation and minimal maintenance costs.
- Double mechanical seal with carbon/ceramic upper construction and silicon carbide lower construction.
- The double mechanical seal supports an extended service life with reduced maintenance costs.
- Semi-open impeller provides a large wear area with open passageways supporting robust, long-lasting performance.