Features & Benefits
The Elevation 70mm-273mm piping systems are exceptionally easy to install and operate, and they provide lasting reliable functionality. On top of that, a variety of features come standard with all Elevation 70mm-272mm piping systems, making them your clear choice for applications involving compressed air, inert gasses and vacuum systems.
Standard Features of all Elevation 70mm-273mm
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Aluminum, providing utmost corrosion protection.
- The high quality aluminum also ensures that fluids and gasses moving through the piping system are minimally disrupted.
- Grooved fitting design that produces zero contamination and contributes to the lowest cost of ownership and operation in comparison to other piping systems.
- Aluminum used for construction is ten times lighter than steel, making Elevation the lightest piping system on the market.
- Leak-free operation contributes to significant energy savings.
- An overall design that is widely accepted as a leader in the air compression piping network market.
- Smooth bore tube allows for consistent and high volume flow performance.
- Blue model signifies compressed air pairing.
- Other model options are available in black and gray.
- All functions are fully tested and compliant with all relevant codes.
- 10-year guarantee of leak-free operation provides peace of mind for years of hearty use.