Features & Benefits
The Powerex enclosed scroll air compression systems are low maintenance and long-lasting comprised of a variety of standard features and benefits described below.
Standard Features & Benefits of Powerex Enclosed Scroll Air Compression Systems
- Proven oil-less scroll technology.
- Sound enclosure cabinet minimizes noise and system footprint.
- Rotary design has few moving parts to enhance reliability and maintenance capabilities.
- Main bearings are housed in durable cast iron, preventing fretting and premature failure of bearing race.
- Patented bearing re-grease and tip seal design allow for maintenance from the front side of the pump.
- Patented tip seal design yields the highest flow rates and longevity of any other dry scroll compressor.
- Improved efficiency and cooling results in lowering operating temperatures.
- Extremely low vibration.
- Self-lubricating composite piston technology increases ring life and reduces temperatures to allow for long-lasting reliability.
- Single stage 1 through 3 HOP and two stage 5 through 15 HP.
- NFPA 99 compliant.
- Corrosion-resistant coasting extends valve and ring life.
- Dual cooling flywheel and fan.
- Composite piston reduces bearing heat.
- Premium warranty.
- Non-fused disconnect box.
- Activated carbon filters.
- Basic controls.