Features & Benefits
The ES-6 S-energy air compressors offer reliable and long lasting functionality through a variety of standard features and benefits described below.
Standard Features of the Sullair ES-6 S-energy 5 – 10 HP Air Compressors:
- Simplified design includes fewer parts and connections.
- Outstanding rotary screw functionality and reliability.
- Single-stage rotary screw air end features Sullair’s E-Profile rotors and rugged bearing design.
- Low restriction inlet valve provides Sullair’s proven air end.
- High efficiency cooling fan.
- Energy loss prevention through low pressure drop air-fluid separation.
- Extended operating life via improved separator and fluid filter.
- Protection against lubricant contamination.
- Sound enclosure reduces noise levels to 68 dBA.
- Fluid reservoirs guarantee continuous fluid supply, extending air end life.
- Flange-mounted motor optimizes life of air end and motor and provides positive alignment with varying voltage options including 200V, 230V, 460V and 575V.
- Modulation and load/no load functionalities.
- Easily accessible and replaceable maintenance components.
Long-Life Fluid Options
- Sullube® comes standard
- One-year or 8000-hour service life.
- Reduces fluid disposal costs.
- PristineFG™ is optional
- Custom-blended food grade fluid.
- Up to 6,000 hours of lubricant life.
- Reduced lubricant consumption.
Best Warranties in the Industry
- All lubricated stationary air compressors with discharge pressures up to 150 psig that are shipped from Sullair’s US facilities include a comprehensive Extended Warranty parts and labor coverage:
- 10 years on the air end.
- 5 years on the motor, VSD, air/fluid receiver, oil cooler and aftercooler.