Features & Benefits
The F-series air compressors’ customization provides you outstanding flexibility and performance that is just right for your air compression needs. You can depend on the features described below to come standard with all air compressors in our F-series. See specifications for each model type further down.
Standard Features of Sullair – F-Series Air Compressors
- Class 0 Oil-Free Air for applications requiring 100% pure oil-free air.
- High efficiency design that reduces energy consumption, saving you on operation costs.
- Easily accessible, low maintenance parts.
- Available in packaged and non-packaged options with compression ranges from single to four stages.
- Options for customization to meet your specific requirements, including a range of pressure and flow choices.
- Model: f 25/30/36/44.
- Packaged 1-4 stages.
- 1200~20,000 SCFM flow rate.
- F 25/30: 15~230 PSIG discharge pressure.
- F 36/44: 15~360 PSIG discharge pressure.
- Model: f 53/64/78/115.
- Non-packaged 3-4 stages.
- 20,000~118,000 SCFM flow rate.
- F 53/64: 15~360 PSIG discharge pressure.
- F 78/95/115: 15~230 PSIG discharge pressure.
- Model: f 25H/30H/36H/44H/53H.
- 3-4 stages.
- 1350~12,000 SCFM flow rate.
- 230~725 discharge pressure.
- Well suited for applications involving recycle and booster air compression.