Features & Benefits
These metering pumps offer an advanced, modern solution for your accurate fluid delivery needs. A variety of standard features make this digital dosing/metering pump easy to use, consistent, and environmentally friendly.
Standard Features of the Grundfos Digital Dosing/Metering Pump
- Mechanically actuated diaphragm.
- Continuous full stroke operation and stroke speed control.
- Backlit digital interface display equipped with soft touch button keypad, circular menu and multi-language options.
- Analog 4-20 mA control.
- Pulse control options.
- Analog control 0/4-20 mA input.
- Dual level control and capacity limitation.
- Overload protection.
- Anti-cavitation/high viscosity mode supports optimal priming and pumping of difficult liquids through 25-50% slower suction speed settings.
- The dosing skid system functions at a 1000:1 turndown ratio, providing superior flexibility and accuracy for dosing small volumes.
- Adjustable maximum capacity setting allows you to choose a maximum value from the pump’s performance range.
- Advanced calibration capabilities provide you simple dosage adjustment following an initial, one-time calibration.
- Rigid Suction Line is adjustable length and comprised of a foot valve with strainer, rigid suction pipe, tank connection and suction tubing.
- External Dosing Monitor detects and prevents potential gas accumulation in the dosing head by suspending functions even when the pump is still operating.
- Installation Kit contains a foot valve with strainer and weight, a spring-loaded injection valve and tubing.
- Multifunction Valve mounts on the pump discharge connection and provides constant back pressure and protects against excessive pressure.
- Back Pressure and Relief Valve provides dosing accuracy in applications with fluctuating pressure.