Features & Benefits
The Pure-Aire H Series Heatless Regenerative Air Dryers are an outstanding choice for compression that is energy efficient through a low pressure drop. A variety of features come standard with all of the H series dryers, making them consistently high quality and reliable for many applications requiring compressed air.
Standard Features of the Pure-Aire H Series Heatless Regenerative Air Dryer
- NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Easy-to-use eControl.
- Pre- and after-filters that are mounted and piped.
- Check valves that are nickel plated and contain stainless steel discs, contributing to maximum equipment life.
- High efficiency mufflers that contained integrated safety valves, contributing to continuous dryer operation.
- Tower operation indicator.
- Switchover countdown indicator.
- Full contact steel frame that provides robust support.
- Pressure vessels that are ASME coded.
- Replaceable diffusers that are replaceable.
- Filtered pilot air.
- Precision machined valves through 2” that are dust-resistant.
- Easily serviced and maintenance in place.
- High performance valves at 3” and larger that allow for consistent and long lasting switching.
- Be warranty in the industry
- All component parts covered for the first year.
- Full coverage for up to 9 years with a service call each year.
- Digital dew point display.
- eDemand (matches system demands and the dryer’s purge flow to reduce energy consumption).
- Meter with display for air flow monitoring.
- Alarm indicating failure to shift.
- Visual indicator for moisture levels.
- -100℉ dew point capabilities.
- 3 or 9 valve by-pass piping.
- Modbus communication.
- Flow chart.
- Graphical color HMI display.