Features & Benefits
These positive displacement blowers provide the power and efficiency needed for a variety of functions. There are many features that come standard across the series, making the EurusBlower – MB Models positive displacement blowers and vacuum pumps an outstanding choice for industrial applications and wastewater treatment purposes.
Standard Features of all EurusBlower – MB Models
- Oversized and heavy duty bearings especially suited to industrial applications and designed for extended L10 life when used for industrial applications.
- Aluminum-constructed dual-splash tank that is designed to support functioning of gears and bearings.
- Reduced vibration and torsion due to single-piece, robust end plates.
- Option for horizontal or vertical mounting configurations.
- Shafts feature wide diameters.
- Oil leak prevention provided by viton lip seal featured on the wearable shaft sleeve and o-rings.
- Cast iron construction.
- Integral-shaft ductile iron impellers.
- Timing gears that are precision helical.
- Pressure capacity up to 15 PSIG and vacuum up to 15 inch HG.
- CFM of 92 to 3189.
- HP of 3.5 to 183.
- Comes in a variety of pressure and vacuum performance capacities suited to your specific industrial needs.