Features & Benefits
General benefits of the PACO LC/LF series centrifugal pump include a lower initial cost, longer pump life, reduced operating and maintenance costs, quieter operation, and maximum reliability.
Standard Features of the PACO LC/LF Series Centrifugal Pump
Footed Bearing Frame
- Makes maintenance easy and provides rotating equipment support during servicing.
- Minimizes misalignment and flange strain of thermal expansion on volute.
- Allows for the flexibility of discharge orientation.
- Creates single-point support for reducing alignment restrictions, extending seal and bearing life.
Permanently Sealed for Life Bearings
- Minimizes maintenance and environmental contamination.
Machined Mounting Surfaces and Fabricated Base Plate
- Allow for easy alignment.
Choice of Motor Enclosures
- Enhances flexibility of design.
Back Pull-Out Design
- Enable maintenance without disturbing piping.
Double Volute Design
- Minimizes radial loads, turbulence, and internal recirculation allowing for an increase in efficiency, lower lifecycle costs, and prolonged bearing life.
Large Seal Chamber
- For various deal configurations and customization.
Integrally Cast Diffuser Vane
- Reduces turbulence and pre-rotation with the laminar flow into oversized impeller eye, minimizing the need for extended horizontal suction pipe runs, elbows, or suction guides.
Francis Vane Impeller Design
- Increases efficiency and reduces NPSHr.
Bronze Case Wear Rings
- Extend pump life and increase efficiency.
- Allow for simple and affordable renewal of operating tolerances for years of operation.
- Hydraulically balanced to decrease thrust loads and prolong seal and bearing life.
- Static and dynamically balanced ISO 1940-G3 for reduced noise and vibration.
- Trimmed specifications provided by the customer.