Features & Benefits
Paxton Products designs and manufactures high performance air delivery systems that are custom engineered to optimize drying and blow off your products. The process begins with your application: what size, what shape, what speed, how much water or debris to be blown, what configurations, then the air delivery device is engineered to these requirements. Benefits include:
- Custom engineered for highest efficiency.
- Flexible configurations for all products & processes.
- Optimize moisture and debris removal.
- Deliver precise, directed air flow.
- Ensure label adhesion.
- Improve quality of ink jet coding.
- Prevent corrosion & bacteria.
- Speed conveyor lines by as much as 50%.
Standard Features of Paxton Air Knives
- Drying: shears off water and other liquids, leaving a clean, dry surface.
- Blow off: removes dirt, shavings, sawdust, coatings, solvents.
- Convey: moves and sorts parts, capsules, frozen foods and more.
- Hold down: in vacuum mode, holds down fabrics, wood, and plastics.
- Conveyors of multiple item types of various sizes and shapes.
- Products that have a multi-faceted surface to dry.
- Products with nooks, crannies or holes.
- Applications requiring air with a concentrated high thrust.
- Applications where it is critical to mount the air delivery devices more than 5 inches (130 mm) from the blow off surface.
- Available in both polyethylene and stainless steel.
- 30 inches long x 3 inch OD (76.2 cm long x 7.62 cm OD).
- Six in-line nozzles, positioned in sets of two.
- Loc-Line construction
- 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) long
- ½ inch (1.3 cm) ID
Now available in 3 sizes, the spyder manifold is the most effective system for drying tops, sides and under the rim of cans, bottles and jars. Spyder Manifolds combine inline nozzles with “spider-like” arms that flex to any position to reach under and around to accommodate specific drying needs. The spyder arms quickly adjust to different sizes and shapes, for multipurpose lines.
- Under the crown and the rim.
- Adjustable for varying product and package sizes.
- Prevents bacteria and corrosion under the lid.
Available in both aluminum and 304 stainless steel, Paxton Air Knives are designed to give maximum efficiency for high velocity drying and blow off applications. The air knives feature a continuous, uninterrupted air slot design that gives uniform coverage over the target area, with a standard gap setting of 0.055 inches (1.4 mm). The rugged 304 SS construction of the stainless steel air knives stand up to the harsh detergents used in washdown facilities.