Paxton – Air Knives
Available in both aluminum and 304 stainless steel, Paxton Air Knives are designed to give maximum efficiency for high velocity air drying and blow off applications. These air knives feature a continuous, uninterrupted air slot design that give uniform air coverage over the project area with a Aluminum air knives standard gap setting of 0.055 inches. The rugged 304 SS construction of the stainless steel air knives stands up to the harsh detergents used in washdown facilities.
- Custom engineered for highest efficiency
- Flexible configurations for all products & processes
- Optimize moisture and debris removal
- Deliver precise, directed air flow
- Ensure label adhesion
- Improve quality of ink jet coding
- Prevent corrosion & bacteria
- Speed conveyor lines by as much as 50%
Contact Us Today!