Features & Benefits
The Pure-Aire PCC Odor and Taste Removal Filter comes with a variety of standard features and benefits that ensure reliably high performance and energy efficiency for applications requiring compressed air that is free of any odor or taste. Check out the features to see how these filters exceed all standard filtration precedents.
Standard Features of the Pure-Aire PCC Odor and Taste Removal Filter
- Pairs with PCF, PCR particulate pre-filters that are high efficiency and remove particles to 1 micron with a maximum remaining aerosol content of 0.5 ppm at 70 degrees F.
- These particles include gathered water droplets and lubricants that have coalesced.
- Pairs with PCH high efficiency coalescing filter that removes particles down to 0.01 micron with a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.01 ppm at 70 degrees F.
- These particles include water and oil aerosol.
- Activated carbon filters that remove lubricant and hydrocarbon orders, leaving no more than 0.003 ppm (excluding methane) of vapor content.
- A PCC filter that is meant to work in conjunction with a high efficiency grade PCH filter.
- PCH filters should be used prior to PCC filters.