Features & Benefits
The Pure-Aire Particulate Pre-Filter comes with standard features and benefits that ensure reliably high performance and energy efficiency for applications requiring compressed air that is completely particulate free.
Standard Features of the Pure-Aire Particulate Pre-Filter
- PCF, PCR particulate pre-filters that are high efficiency and remove particles to 1 micron with a maximum remaining aerosol content of 0.5 ppm at 70 degrees F.
- These particles include gathered water droplets and lubricants that have coalesced.
- Pairs with a PCH high efficiency coalescing filter that removes particles down to 0.01 micron with a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.01 ppm at 70 degrees F.
- These particles include water and oil aerosol.
- Pairs with activated carbon filters that remove lubricant and hydrocarbon orders, leaving no more than 0.003 ppm (excluding methane) of vapor content.
- This filter is a PCC filter that is designed to work in conjunction with a high efficiency grade PCH filter.
- PCH filters should be used prior to PCC filters.