Features & Benefits
The Pure-Aire Mist Eliminator PDF series comes with a variety of standard features and benefits that ensure reliably high performance and energy efficiency for applications requiring oil and particulate free compressed air. Check out the standard features to see how these mist eliminators exceed all standard filtration precedents.
Standard Features of the Pure-Aire Mist Eliminators PDF Series
- Available up to 10,000 CFM.
- Vessel design at 150 PSIG.
- Pressure drop that is considered ultra low, leading to reduced operating costs.
- Filtration that is high efficiency.
- Removes solid particles 0.1 to 0.3 micron at 99.98% efficiency to 0.5 ppm by weight.
- Filtration media accommodates higher load capacities than conventional filters.
- Provides 11 to 16 times more filtration surface area, higher dirt holding capabilities and lower pressure drop.
- 7 -15 year lifespan average.
Annual energy savings on 100 HP systems
- $ 0.05/kWh x 8760 hours x 74.6 kW x 2% = $ 653
- $ 0.08/kWh x 8760 hours x 74.6 kW x 2% = $ 1046
- $ 0.10/kWh x 8760 hours x 74.6 kW x 2% = $ 1307