Features & Benefits
The Peerless 8196 series centrifugal pump is available in a wide range of materials including ductile iron, 316 SS, CD4MCU, 317 SS, Nickel, Alloy 20, Titanium, Zirconium, and virtually any other machinable alloy.
Standard Features of the Peerless 8196 Series Centrifugal Pump
- Fully open impeller design significantly reduces clogging.
- Integral back pump out vanes reduce stuffing box pressure, prolonging mechanical seal life.
- Impeller and casing are matched to achieve high efficiency and low NPSH.
- Threaded area is protected against corrosion by Teflon O-ring.
- All impellers are dynamically balanced and available in an optional keyed and bolted design.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction is designed with enlarged oil reservoir for better dissipation of heat and bulls-eye sight class for easy monitoring.
- Precision alignment is assured by dowel pins placed between frame and adaptor.
- Water cooling is available on all models with corrosion resistant fin tube heat exchanger for maximum oil protection at high temperatures.
- Standard C Face flanges are on STP, MTP, and LTP sizes to accommodate C Face motors to eliminate alignment problems.
- Bearing frame also includes bosses for vibration and temperature monitoring devices.