Features & Benefits
Peerless Pump designs tough, versatile products to meet your pumping needs. The AE series delivers variety, durability, standardized options, and configurations unequaled in the industry.
Standard Features of the Peerless AE Series Centrifugal Pumps
- Casing material with a minimum of class 35 cast iron.
- Renewable bronze bracket that provides support as a part of the lower casing half.
- Double suction impeller is a single cast bronze piece.
- Dynamic balancing, giving the impeller vibration-free hydraulic and mechanic performance along with a longer bearing and mechanical seal life.
- The impeller is keyed to the shaft with an 18-8 stainless steel key to align axially with threaded shaft sleeves.
- Grooved impeller skirts in combination with casing rings extend the life of critical clearances and increase the meantime between preventative maintenance.
- Optional packed stuffing boxes hold a minimum of five packing rings.
- Split glands facilitate removal for repacking.
- Gland bolts are swing type and made of steel with 18-8 stainless steel nuts.
- Optional water seal piping and lantern ring.
- Upper casing features a tapped and plugged seal flush connection
- Replaceable bronze shaft sleeves protect the carbon steel shaft through the stuffing box.
- Shaft sleeves extend beyond the mechanical seal flanges for maximum shaft protection.
- O-rings seal the sleeves.
- Shaft and shaft sleeves are available in stainless steel.
- Bearings are single row, deep groove ball type, and lubricated with grease.
- Average lifespan is 100,000 hours.
- Optional double row outboard thrust bearings and oil lubrication.