Prevost hose reels are meant to house and improve the use of a variety of industrial hose applications. They are automatic equipment that allows you to use flexible distribution hoses with increased safety and comfort. These reels are available for applications involving compressed air, oil/grease and water. For water applications, the Prevost hose reel can be used with cold or hot water and at high and low pressure settings.
These hose reels offer exceptional reliability due to Prevost’s experience in manufacturing methods and techniques. As such, the Prevost hose reels are robustly constructed, efficient, resistant to premature wear and built to last through years of industrial work.
To purchase Prevost hose reels, visit one of our Midwest Brabazon locations or contact us to speak with one of our Account Managers to ask questions about which Prevost hose reel is right for your industrial application purposes.
Features & Benefits
Each Prevost hose reel is fitted with a hose specially designed for one of the following fluids: compressed air, cold or hot water (at either high or low pressure) or grease/oil. Aside from those specifications, a variety of features come standard across all Prevost hose reels, making them an excellent choice for your various fluid applications.
Standard Features of all Prevost hose reels
- Return spring that collects the hose into the reel housing.
- Stainless steel twist protection system prevents the hose from bending, folding and other damage while in use.
- PrevoS1 quick connection couplings provide whip protection and easy depressurisation and disconnection.
- Options for wall-mounting, overhead installation or trolley fitting to best suit workspace needs and functionality.
- Options for swivel or fixed mounting brackets. Swivel mounting brackets allow the mechanism to to fully rotate.
- Stop catch system that allows you to lock the hose at its desired length for the job at hand.
- Supply hose that connects the hose reel to the supply network. The supply hose feature attaches to a rotating coupling.
- Cold-stamped steel-constructed housing that features a UV-resistant polyester powder coating that is corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly and contributes to robust and hearty performance.
- Option for stainless steel housing that can be used in environments calling for corrosion resistance.