Features & Benefits
The Prevost piping system is the most advanced and technologically specific aluminum piping system on the market. A variety of features come standard in the Prevost piping system, making it the best choice for all your compressed air piping applications.
Standard Features of all Prevost piping systems
- Aluminum-constructed fitting designed for lighter, more resistant and more compact operation.
- Aluminum alloy and epoxy paint provides pipe protection against corrosion and oxidation.
- Mechanical pressure resistance provided by aluminum construction.
- PPS1 fitting allows for quick and easy assembly of the pipe and fitting.
- PPS1 also allows for scalability and adaptability to application specifications.
- Compatibility with common compressor oils facilitated by aluminum construction.
- The PPS Grip Concept provides a secure leak-free connection with optimal flow rates.
- The PPS Grip Concept also provides a newly designed lubricated seal that is optimized for leak prevention.
- Aluminum pipes are rustproof, cost-effective, UV resistant, heat resistance and offer exceptionally low pressure loss.
- Aluminum pipes are also easy to cut to your specifications, are noticeably lightweight and present zero fire hazard.
- Tapping flange fitting features an anti-rotation system that holds pipes and fittings securely in place.
- Valves available in a variety of configurations: pipe & pipe, threaded male & pipe and threaded female & pipe.