Features & Benefits
With its compact and quiet design, S-energy 1800 to 3000V 25 – 40 HP air compressors offer convenience and efficiency without sacrificing performance. This line of outstanding rotary screw air compressors come with a variety of standard features as well as options so you can choose the right model and specifications for your workplace needs.
Standard Features of S-energy 1800 to 3000V 25 – 40 HP Air Compressors
- Models ranging from 25hp to 40hp and 100 to 175psi.
- Integrated air end and motor mounted on rubber isolators, contributing to its quiet design.
- Insulated intake and exhaust louvers contribute to quiet operation.
- Quiet operating cooling fan.
- Compact design and quiet operation allows you to install these compressors anywhere in your facility.
- WS Controller™.
- Smallest footprint in its class.
- Optimalair® air filter is 10x more effective than other filter options.
- Low part replacement and serving costs due to long-life bearings, rotors, and consumable parts.
- Environmentally friendly design.
- Sequencing comes standard.
- Uses Genuine Sullube® 10,000 hour, non-varnishing, biodegradable compressor fluid.
- Easily accessible and maintained parts and functions, such as the convenient separator element, sight glasses, quick access cooler, and electronic solenoid drain.
- 10-year Diamond Warranty.
Variable Speed Drive Options:
- 24KT 10 year air end warranty
- NEMA 12 comes standard
- Total package filtration comes standard
Constant Speed Drive Options:
- 24KT 10-year air end warranty
- NEMA 4 standard
- Cold weather package
- Weather hood
- Other motors and starters
- Option to add total package filtration