Features & Benefits
These industrial drum pump packages are designed to comprehensively address your acid and alkalis pumping applications. They come with a variety of standard features and benefits, making them just right for a number of common transferring processes. See below for a list of the standard features that make these drum pump packages the best in their class.
Standard Features of the Standard Pump Drum Pump for Acids & Alkalis
- What’s included: Motor, Pump, Hose, Storage Basket, Barrel Adapter and Hand Nozzle.
- Reliable Open Drip (IP 44) motor type.
- Polypropylene pump assembly.
- Maximum flow rate of 15 GPM (57 LPM), based on water.
- Maximum temperature of 130 degrees F.
- Pump lengths of 39” (1000mm) and 47” (1200mm).
- Pump width of 1” (25 mm).
- PVC discharge hose with a length of 6ft (1,8 m) 1” (25mm) I.D.
- Maximum viscosity of 1500 cps (mPas).
- Shipping weight of 22 lbs. (9,97 kg).
Package Numbers & Model Options for Drums:
- Package number 9400, SP-280P-V motor, 110V, SP-PP-39 pump tube.
- Package number 9401, SP-280P-2-V motor, 220V, SP-PP-39 pump tube.
Package Numbers & Model Options for Tanks:
- Package number 9402, SP-280P-V motor, 110V, SP-PP-47 pump tube.
- Package number 9403, SP-280P-2-V motor, 220V, SP-PP-47 pump tube.