Features & Benefits
These industrial drum pumps come in a complete package with a variety of standard features and benefits that are just right for your concentrated acids and alkalis transferring processes. See below for a list of the standard features that make these drum pump packages the best in their class.
Standard Features of the Standard Pump Drum Pump for Concentrated Acids & Alkalis
- What’s included: Motor, Pump, Storage Basket, Barrel Adapter, and Hand Nozzle.
- Reliable TEFC (IP 54) motor type.
- Pump lengths of 39” (1000mm) and 47” (1200mm).
- Goodyear® Viper 16™ discharge hose with a length of 6ft (1,8 m) 1” (25mm) I.D.
- Convenient PVDF 1” (25 mm) hand nozzle.
- Maximum flow rate of 17.5 GPM (66 LPM), based on water.
- Maximum viscosity of 1500 cps (mPas).
- Maximum temperature of 175 degrees G (80 degrees C).
- Shipping weight of 30 lbs. (13,50 kg).
Package Numbers & Model Options for Drums:
- Package number 9420, SP-ENC-V motor, 110V, SP-PVDF-39 pump tube.
- Package number 9421, SP-ENC-2-V motor, 220V, SP-PVDF-39 pump tube.
Package Numbers & Model Options for Tanks:
- Package number 9422, SP-ENC-V motor, 110V, SP-PVDF-47 pump tube.
- Package number 9423, SP-ENC-2-V motor, 220V, SP-PVDF-47 pump tube.
Warning: Not suitable for pumping flammable or combustible liquids.