Features & Benefits
These Sullair oil/water separators pair with a variety of air compressors and air compression systems. They are reliable for a number of applications requiring air compression and leading to lubricant-contaminated water waste. There are many features that come standard in these oil/water separators, contributing to their versatility and durable use.
Standard Features of the Sullair Oil/Water Separators
- Simplified installation process.
- No difficult or messy element changes.
- Ability to easily separate emulsified condensate.
- Less than 10 ppm carryover guarantee.
- No mandatory regular maintenance.
- Durable HDPE construction.
- No need for pumps, sensors, and pre-separation filter pads.
- Free of fumes and odors.
- Power consumption not required.
- Able to be disposed of in the form of non-hazardous special waste.
Collects & removes the following air compressor lubricants:
- Diester-based lubricants.
- PAO-based lubricants.
- Glycol-based lubricants.
- Hydraulic lubricants.
- Food grade lubricants.
- Mineral-based lubricants.
- Silicon-based fluids (with the Silicon Pak).