Features & Benefits
With horsepower range and high-efficiency performance, Sullair compressors set a new standard in virtually every category. S-energy 15 – 25 HP Sullair air compressors promote a safer and more affordable work environment by way of the following features.
Standard Features of S-energy 15 – 25 HP Sullair Air Compressors
- Completely enclosed Fan Cooled motor (TEFC).
- Less than 2ppm fluid carryover.
- Low life cycle costs which include long-life bearings, rorts, and consumable parts.
- Highly efficient motor cooling design characteristics to extend motor life.
- Sequencing standard.
- NEMA 4 standard on all Constant Speed Drive models, NEMA 12 standard on all Variable Speed Drive models.
- Leaves the smallest footprint in its class.
- Makes the least amount of sound in its class, as low as 66 dBA.
- Designed with environmental, health, and safety features.
- Genuine Sullube® 10,000-hour, non-varnishing, biodegradable compressor fluid.
- Optimalair® air filter provides ten times between filtration than other filters.
- Total package filtration optional on Constant Speed Drive, standard on Variable Speed Drive.
- Integrated air end and motor are mounted on rubber isolators.
- Intake is insulated and exhaust louvers are incorporated.
- Built-in fan is low noise.
Constant Speed Drive Options
- Weather hood.
- Total package filtration.
- Cold weather package.
- Additional motors and starters.