Features & Benefits
These Two-Stage Family 100 – 600 air compressors will save you money with their energy-efficient construction, maintenance-friendly parts, and cost effective functioning. A variety of state-of-the-art parts come standard with two model options for your pressure needs.
Standard features of Two-Stage Family 100 – 600 Air Compressor:
- Long lasting and reliable air end life.
- No capacity or efficiency loss.
- Low costs of operation.
- Flow: 500 – 3000 cfm, 14.2 – 84.9 m(3)/min.
- Pressure: 100 – 500 psi, 6.8 – 34.5 bar.
- Power: 150 – 600 hp, 112 – 447 kW.
- Multi-Stage Air-Fluid Separation with reduced carryover (lowers fluid costs).
- Aircraft-quality media on fluid filter.
- Fiberglass fluid filter is up to 20% more efficient than conventional paper elements & extends life of compressor.
- Optimalair® Heavy Duty Air Intake Filter keeps fluid clean, extending life of internal components and leading to energy savings.
- Two-Stage Compressor Air End delivers more air, reduces consumption, and extends air end bearing life.
- Easily accessible and serviceable air-cooled cooler and aftercoolers.
- Non-lubricated, flexible coupling of motor and air end promotes use of standard NEMA frame motor and simplifies installation and start-up functioning.
Two-Stage Standard Pressure Models:
- Food Grade.
- Designed for compressors used in food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
- FDA and USDA H-1 compliant.
- Variable Speed Drive.
Two-Stage Extreme Pressure Models:
- Magnetic starter.
- Solid state starter.
- Sound attenuating enclosure with removable panels.