Features & Benefits
These tri-lobe positive displacement blowers provide the power and efficiency you need for a variety of applications. There are many features that come standard across the series, making the Eurus Blower – ZG Models positive displacement blower and vacuum pump an outstanding choice for industrial applications and wastewater treatment purposes.
Standard Features of all Eurus Blower – ZG Models
- Tri-lobe rotor.
- Lower noise and lower vibration operation in comparison to competitor models.
- Iron-constructed impellers with integral-shaft.
- Lubricated dual-splash aluminum tank contributes to long gear and bearing functionality.
- Oversized and heavy duty bearings especially suited to industrial applications.
- Multi-piston ring.
- Piston ring air seals.
- Oil leak prevention provided by viton lip seal featured on the wearable shaft sleeve and o-rings.
- Sight glass for monitoring oil levels.
- Pressure capacity up to 15 PSIG and Vacuum up to 15 Inch.
- CFM flow ranges from 205 to 3950.
- HP of 1 to 198.
- Option for horizontal or vertical mounting configurations.
- Comes in a variety of pressure and vacuum performance capacities suited to your specific industrial needs.