Brabazon is looking for a full-time Pump Parts Specialist in our Green Bay, WI location Apply Now
This team member will research parts for pump equipment, as well as create parts quotes, finalizes repair orders, and provide excellent customer service to Brabazon customers.
This job is for you if you:
- Want fulfilling work that allows you to help provide a great customer experience
- Have a talent for reasoning and logical thinking to come up with solutions
- Are detail-oriented, accurate, and thorough
- Enjoy working in an energetic and professional yet casual environment
You will be at the top of our candidate list if you…
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent is required—a 2-year degree or higher is desired.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and CRM.
- 3 years of technical customer service or parts sourcing experience is required.
- 2 – 3 years of previous experience with industrial equipment is preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of parts sourcing and research.
- Possess strong mechanical understanding/aptitude.
- Previous experience with pumps, compressors, and vacuum equipment is an asset but not required.
Success in this role looks like…
- Self-motivated with top-notch organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization
- Holding yourself to high standards of accountability to the team and to the customers
- Demonstrating excellent attendance, punctuality, and a positive attitude.
- Assists with replacement pump & pump parts research, quotations, and order entry
- Supports existing and new customer relationships
- Assists with ordering parts for the pump repair department
- Finalizes pump sales and parts orders before invoicing
- Communicates shipping status of open orders to customers and pump repair department
- Handles returns and warranty issues for part orders
- Opens work orders for all pump repair jobs, prepares service orders, and is responsible for ensuring required part availability.
- Finalizes pump repair orders before invoicing; verifies all parts used, proper documentation is included, and all job costs are accounted for.
- Responsible for billing in a timely manner, managing open order report and invoices on all drop shipment orders.
- Assists with preparing pump repair quotations and provides inside support for the Pump Service Team.
- Is knowledgeable of manufacturer warranty coverage for parts/units and serves as a backup to Customer Service in handling customer’s warranties.
- Other duties as assigned.
As you progress in this role, there is the potential for additional functions that provide opportunities for personal growth and development. Our goal is to provide a challenging and motivating work experience for all team members.
At Brabazon, we are the trusted experts in compressed air. Specializing in sales and service, we are the Midwest’s largest distributor of compressed air, vacuum and pump products. We are proud and passionate about being a team of experts in our industry who always put the customer first. Our growth mindset means we are continually innovating and utilizing up-to-date technology, while keeping the safety of our team and customers a top priority.
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a new challenge and are aligned with what we are looking for, we would like to hear from you!
Benefits you will receive include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, FSA/HRA, PTO, holiday pay, and a 401(k) program with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance