Features & Benefits
With their semi-open impellers, the Grundfos MTR/SPK/MTH/MTA series centrifugal pumps are capable of pumping liquids containing solids, fibers, and chips.
Standard Features of the Grundfos MTR/SPK/MTH/MTA Series Centrifugal Pumps
- Semi-open impellers allow the passing of chips up to 0.4 in (10 mm) making the pumps ideal for removing liquid from any machining process – from boring and milling to grinding.
- Top of the pump is made of cast iron.
- Impeller is available in composite or bronze.
- Composite is used in MTA pumps with flow up to 79.25 gpm.
- Bigger pumps with higher flow have impellers made of bronze to ensure perfect resistance to e.g. metal chips.
- Pumped liquid will always contain oil so there is no risk of corrosion.
- Easy installation.
- Tank mounting flange dimension are carefully designed for even replacements of competing products.
- No special tools required for installation.
- Entire range is easily serviced and cleaned
- A wide range of pumps for the cooling and cleaning of tools is provided inside the machine.
- Low operational costs with high efficiency and hydraulic motor.
- Maintenance free with a long bearing lifetime.
- Prevents leakage with no shaft seal.
- Option for suction for different demands on the top of bottom.
- Semi-open impeller ensures the free passage of solids and chips.