Features & Benefits
The Peerless C/F series centrifugal pumps are designed for applications in medium duty service, providing maximum pump value in heating and air conditioning, booster, and general circulating service.
Standard Features of the Peerless C/F Series Centrifugal Pump
- Available in cast iron bronze fitted and all iron construction.
- Packed boxes or mechanical seals are available.
- Pump casing is fitted with a bronze/steel replaceable wear ring.
- Pipe connection flanges are equivalent 125# ANSI flanges rated for 175# Maximum Working Pressure.
- Motor bearings are grease lubricated and are sized for a minimum of 20,000 hours basic rating life or 100,000 hours median bearing life.
- Shaft is designed to limit shaft deflection to no more than .002’ at the seal faces.
- The motor/impeller shaft is protected with a replaceable bronze or stainless steels sleeve installed between the shaft and the packing or mechanical seal.
- Mechanical seals are designed for water service and light hydrocarbons up to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
- Seals are face type with Ni-resist seat, carbon washer, 18-8 stainless steel metal parts, and Viton elastomers.
- Furnishes with enclosed dynamically balanced impellers for smooth, low vibration operation.
- Impeller is keyed to the shaft for positive driving and is secured in place with a stainless steel washes and self-locking cap screw.
- Impeller diameter is no more than 90 percent of the maximum impeller diameter which the case tongue or cut-water could accommodate.
- The design feature results in low hydraulic noise levels.